insurance products

Let me take the confusion away!

Selecting the right Medicare Insurance plan and prescription drug program is an important and sometimes confusing choice to make. There are lots of options to consider. And what’s right for you may not be right for your friend or neighbor or even your spouse. The Dee Thomas Agency is here to help you select the plan that is right for you.

At DTA, we offer many products designed specifically for seniors. Our insurance agents are certified and licensed to sell Medicare and can assist you in selecting the right coverage option. Whether you choose Original Medicare, add a Medicare Supplement or select a Medicare Advantage plan, you can feel confident that you’ve made the choice that’s perfect for you.

As your local licensed insurance agent, I’m here to help find the Medicare plan that best meets your needs and budget. Let me save you time and effort by searching through plans from nationally and locally recognized companies on your behalf. And I’ll do it all at no cost. Contact me today at(909) 874-3333 or direct on my cell at (951) 206-1209!

Medicare Advantage
Medicare Part C

Let me help you simplify your Medicare coverage. A Medicare Advantage plan combines hospital, doctor, and prescription drug coverage. These compact plans may also include other benefits not offered through original Medicare.

Medicare Supplement Plans

Need more predictable out-of-pocket costs? I can enroll you in a Medicare supplement plan that can help fill the gaps in your Medicare Part A and B coverage, so there are fewer surprise expenses.

Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare Part D

I can help you better manage your prescription expenses with a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan. Contact me to understand the eligibility requirements.

Turning 65 this year?

Make certain to schedule your personal education appointment to understand all the benefits you may be eligible for. Don’t sort through the volume of mail—Call Dee Thomas today at (951)206-1209.

Why work with an independent insurance agent when I can go directly to a company?

The number of Medicare Insurance plans available to any one individual can be overwhelming. The benefit of working with an independent insurance agent is that you’ll see multiple plans, from multiple companies. In short, we eliminate the bias you could experience if you worked directly with an insurance company. Not only do we go through the same rigorous training each year, but we are also tested on our ability to provide you with the right option for the right price! Even better, it doesn’t cost you anything to have our professional knowledge and assistance. Why go it alone when Dee Thomas Agency will help you every step of the way?

Homeowners Insurance
insurance products
Whether you’re at home or away, you want to make sure your home, liability, and personal belongings are protected. Homeowners insurance is crucial for protecting yourself financially in the event that something unexpected happens.
What’s Typically Covered?

  • Dwelling
  • Other Structures (i.e. garage or shed)
  • Personal Belongings (whether in your home or elsewhere)
  • Additional Living Expenses (Loss of Use)
  • Personal Liability
What Are You Covered Against?

Each policy is different, but a standard homeowners policy will generally cover your home and personal belongings against:

  • Fire or Lightning
  • Windstorm
  • Explosions
  • Riots or Civil Commotions
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Smoke
  • Theft or Vandalism
  • Falling Objects
Other Add On Options:

  • Valuable Items (i.e. jewelry, antiques, fine arts)
  • Identity Theft
  • Ordinance or Law
A few discounts available:

  • Alarm Discount
  • Multi-Policy Discount (purchasing with auto)
  • New Buyer Discount
  • Occupational Discount

If you’d like a home quote, please complete the quote form.

If you have questions about an existing policy or want some questions answered, please contact us directly at (909) 874-3333.

Note: A standard home policy won’t cover damages caused by earthquakes or floods. A separate policy is required for flood and earthquake. There may also be exclusions for water damage, vermin, mold or fungus, and wear and tear.
Umbrella Insurance
You have your home and auto insured. You worked hard to get to where you are now. You want to make sure that you have that extra layer of liability protection above your home and auto insurance. In today’s litigious age, it is even more important to protect what you have.

Personal umbrella coverage provides additional liability on top of your home, auto, rental property, and boat policies. It goes beyond the limits of your primary policies. Typically, a $1 million umbrella policy is less than $300 per year.

Why You Need Umbrella

Imagine a car accident occurred where you ran a stop sign, and you are found to be at fault. The other party has significant injuries or dies, more than likely a lawsuit will be filed. The other party has the right to sue for extra damages. Your underlying auto policy only pays up to $500,000 per accident. Will you be able to cover the remaining bills? Your umbrella policy will.

You May Need To Meet Requirements To Apply

  • A homeowner’s insurance policy must have a minimum of $300,000 for personal liability
  • An auto insurance policy must have a minimum of 250/500/100.
  • Claim history and driver history must meet company requirements

To get a quote, please fill out the quote form.

If you have a question about an existing umbrella policy, please call us direct at (909) 874-3333.

Auto Insurance
When it comes to auto insurance, a common question is, “What is the right amount of insurance to carry?” There is no one correct or perfect answer, but we are happy to advise. A good rule of thumb is to base the coverage you need on what assets you have to protect.
Coverage Options 
Auto insurance is split into three sections: liability, vehicle-based coverage also known as comprehensive and/or collision coverage, and medical.

Liability for your auto insurance is required by California. The state minimum is 15/30/5, but we always suggest going higher to make sure you’re adequately covered. The higher the limits, the more likely your insurance policy will pay out the damages for you. This will avoid you using your personal funds to pay for damage caused to someone else.

  • Bodily injury and property damage liability. Liability will cover the injuries to other passengers and repairs to the other passenger’s vehicle, as well as other property (i.e. a light pole, garage door, etc.).
  • Uninsured/Underinsured motorist liability. Coverage designed to protect you and your passengers, financially, from drivers with minimal or no coverage.

Protecting Your Car
Comprehensive This coverage covers “everything but collision.” It helps pay for repairs from damages such as vandalism, hitting an animal, theft, fire, or falling objects. Glass damage is also covered under comprehensive. Collision If you are in an accident with another car, this portion of the policy will cover the repairs to your own vehicle. When collision and comprehensive are combined, this is known as “full coverage.”

Medical payments coverage can help cover the medical expenses of covered drivers and passengers after an accident, regardless of fault. It is an optional addition to your car insurance policy. If you have health insurance, you may not need all of the features that medical payments coverage offers. Please contact us to get more details.

Other Options 
There are other coverages under your auto policy that are not listed above. If you have questions about them, please feel free to contact us direct at (909) 874-3333.

General Liability Insurance
General liability protects your business should injury or property damage occur to others as a result of your business operations.

When it comes to your business, no matter how careful you are, a lawsuit can even arise out of something that was not your fault – and what if you couldn’t afford the defense costs? A single accident could put you out of business. A great way to protect against this type of situation is to make sure you carry enough general liability insurance.

From medical expenses to legal fees, general liability insurance will cover potential expenses that your small business may not want to – or may not have the ability to – pay out of pocket.

What’s Typically Covered?

  • Property Damage– Damage to property that you’re legally liable for (including rental property)
  • Bodily Injury– Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable (excluding employees, who would be covered under a Workers’ Compensation policy)
  • Medical Payments– Bodily injury that occurs during your business operations or on your business premises
  • Defense Costs – Lawsuits against your company, regardless of fault
  • Personal & Advertising Injury– Claims of slander and libel (excluding professional services)

Who Needs It?
Starting a business? Signing the lease on a new space? Just landed a huge new client? Chances are you’re going to need general liability.

You can never be too careful. Even if you aren’t required to carry this coverage, being properly insured is critical to protecting your business.

General Liability in a Business Owners Policy (BOP)
A package policy includes business property coverage and general liability protection. A BOP includes several additional coverages (on top of property and liability) designed to meet the needs of most small business owners (i.e. loss of business income, equipment breakdown, etc.).

Specialized Forms of Liability
Keep in mind there are also specialized forms of general liability, such as:

  • Contractors’ Liability (for plumbers, roofers, electricians, etc.)
  • Professional Liability (for photographers, architects, videographers, stylists, etc.)
  • Products Liability (for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, etc.)
  • Errors and Omissions (for realtors, accountants, CPAs, insurance agents, notary, etc)

Each business has different needs, so contact us or fill out the quote form to get additional info.

Rental Property Insurance for Landlords
If you’re renting out part or all of your house you should talk to us about Landlord’s Insurance. This is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income as the result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent. Additionally the liability insurance will protect you in your business pursuits as a landlord.
Additionally we offer Vacant Property insurance to protect properties from theft and vandalism. How is this different than a regular home policy? Since none lives in the home, vacant homes tend to have more risks associated with them than occupied homes. They are prone
to trespassers and have some serious issues that can arise such as vandalism, liability, and fire.

Let the Dee Thomas Agency find the right policy to protect your assets.

Call us today at (909) 874-3333

Flood Insurance
Many consumers are still unaware that flood damage is not covered by their homeowner’s insurance policy. Others are in denial about the serious flood risks to which they are exposed. When considering whether or not you should purchase a flood insurance policy, you must consider the following information from
  • The nation’s #1 natural disaster is a Flood.
  • Anyone can be financially vulnerable to floods. People outside of high-risk areas file over 20% of NFIP (National Flood Insurance  program) claims and receive one-third of disaster assistance for flooding.
  • In high-risk areas, conservative estimates show that only one-third to one-half of residents have flood insurance. In these areas there is a 26% chance of flooding over a 30 year period, while there is about only a 10% chance for a fire.
  • For a number of flood disasters in the past few years, only 10 to 20% of the victims in SFHAs had flood insurance coverage. The remaining 80 to 90% had to rely on tax-payer funded Federal disaster assistance, low-interest loans, tax write-offs or savings to help them recover.

Flood insurance offers the following protection:

  1. Building Coverage: Protects the insured property and its foundation, electrical system, plumbing, air, appliances, permanently attached carpet and other flooring and more.
  2. Contents Coverage: Covers the insured’s clothing, furniture, electronics, window coverings, portable appliances, rugs and more.

To get answers about flood insurance, contact the Dee Thomas Agency at (909) 8743333.

Earthquake Insurance
In California earthquakes occur on a daily basis due the numerous fault lines in California including the San Andres fault which spans 800 miles. The US Geological Survey indicates that the fault is due for an epic tremor. Are you prepared? Preparedness goes beyond earthquake emergency kits. Owning a home in California, it is important to prepare yourself for “the big one” and protect your property from any damage that may occur as a result of an earthquake. Damage from an earthquake can result in thousands of dollars in damage and most homeowners’ policies do not cover earthquake damage. In the event your home is damaged or destroyed by an earthquake, you are still responsible for your mortgage. At the Dee Thomas Agency, we can find the right combination of coverage and price.
We offer many coverages for your California earthquake insurance policy including:

  • Home coverage covering damage to your home
  • Living expense if your home is considered unlivable after a quake
  • Personal property if your possessions are damaged in the event of an earthquake

To find out how to get the best earthquake insurance coverage for you give the Dee Thomas Agency a call today at 909-874-3333.

Motorcycle Insurance
Most people who own motorcycles are passionate about their bikes. If you have made a significant investment in your bike, a customized motorcycle policy can help you restore it and keep you on the road. If you simply have a bike for in town rides or for commuter purposes, motorcycle coverage is still a critical protection for your finances in the event you cause injury or damage another person’s property.
Like auto insurance you can insure your motorcycle for the same coverages:

  • Liability – In the event you hurt someone or damage property.
  • Collision helps pay for repairs to your motorcycle if damage caused by an accident.
  • Comprehensive helps pay for repairs or to replace your bike if stolen, vandalized or damaged in some other way besides a collision. This could include fire damage, flood, falling objects, wind or collision with an animal.
  • Customized parts and equipment is an option with some motorcycle insurance policies.
  • Roadside assistance which can include towing and other basic emergency services.

To find out how to get the best motorcycle insurance coverage for you give the Dee Thomas Agency a call today at 909-874-3333.

Boat Insurance
The Dee Thomas Agency can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry free. We will  find you comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
When shopping for boat insurance, you must consider the following policy features:

  • Agreed Value Coverage
    Watercrafts depreciate just like cars. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that has been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
  • Liability
    Like auto insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages, and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
  • Medical Payments
    Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
  • Physical Damage Coverage
    Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer if it is stolen or damaged.
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury
    Since boat insurance is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
  • Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal
    If your boat sinks or become seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner, you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and very expensive.
  • Personal Effects
    Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment.
  • Emergency Assistance
    The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.

To find out how to get the best boat insurance coverage for you give the Dee Thomas Agency a call today at 909-874-3333.

Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance
If you have a motorhome, travel trailer, camper, golf cart, or horse trailer, you need RV insurance. Don’t risk your investment or vacation by insuring your RV on an automobile policy– you need specialty insurance.
Additional features of specialty RV insurance include:
  •  Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage – Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, usually seasonally or weeks at a time.
  • Comprehensive – This is included with specialty motorhome insurance policies and is not usually included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. There is also coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more.
  • Total Loss Replacement – This coverage will allow you to receive full reimbursement and protects against depreciation
  • Emergency Expenses – This coverage will pay for lodging or travel home if your RV is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
  • Replacement Cost Coverage – More than a typical auto or homeowner’s policy, this covers your personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen at what it would cost to replace it in today’s market.
  • Full-Timer Coverage – This is a coverage very similar to a homeowner’s policy. This option covers you when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.
To find out how to get the best RV insurance coverage for you give the Dee Thomas Agency a call today at 909-874-3333.
Business Insurance
You work hard for your business, and it works for you. Give it the commercial or business insurance that will work just as hard to protect it, you, and your employees with Dee Thomas Agency in Rialto California.

Commercial & Business Insurance

You have enough to worry about with a business, the last thing you need on your mind is: “what if” that’s why, from liability to commercial auto insurance, our agency has the business policy to cover your needs.
These policies include:
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Premises Liability insurance
  • Commercial Automobile insurance
  • Professional Liability
  • Business Owners Policy
  • Workers Compensation
  • Surety Bond Program

Give us a call today so that we can design the right program for your business.

Life Insurance
Your loved ones depend on you for everything, protect them, should the unthinkable happen with a life insurance product. Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance, survivorship insurance, … the list and combinations seem endless. Do you know which life insurance policy type is right for you? At Dee Thomas Agency we can help. Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands California’s market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Medicare Insurance
Looking for a conveniently located independent insurance agent to help you with your Medicare questions? We specialize in helping individuals with their Medicare coverage by listening to their needs and offering a full line of highly rated insurance products from the nation’s most respected carriers.
These include:
  • Medicare Supplemental Insurance (or Medigap)
  • Medicare Advantage Plans
  • Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage
Medicare can be complicated and we believe it is important for you to have a good understanding of what Medicare is and its many options available. Our agents will always answer client questions truthfully and patiently to help make sense of an often confusing topic.

We work closely with our clients to help determine the best fit for their needs and budget. We offer products from many top rated companies. What our clients like best about the Dee Thomas Agency is not only our Medicare knowledge and educational approach, but our warm, personal service we provide.

  • Are you turning 65?
  • Have you moved recently?
  • Are you under 65 and on disability?
  • Are you looking to save money on your Medicare Supplement?
Let the Dee Thomas Agency answer your questions on Medicare. We proudly serve the following cities: Rialto, San Bernardino, Fontana, Colton, Beaumont, Yucaipa, Redlands, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Corona, Riverside and most San Bernardino and Riverside County cities.
Give us a call at (909) 874-3333.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, relied upon to determine your particular insurance needs. You should consult one of our Agents for advice regarding your individual situation. Insurance coverages and discounts vary by insurance company. The information contained on this website is designed to help you with general insurance decisions, but it is your responsibility to verify coverages and policy wording in your actual insurance policy. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an Agent-client relationship, nor does it require us to act on your behalf until such a relationship exists. Links to third party sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and do not imply endorsement by Dee Thomas Agency or any affiliation with or endorsement by the owner of the linked site. The Dee Thomas Agency is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any consequences of making the link. Copying and use of the content of any linked site is subject to the control of the owner of that site. 

Call (909) 874-3333 Today or

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This